Thursday, May 1, 2014

AN INFERIOR FAGGOT'S MESSAGE; DIRECTED BY 'ITS' SUPERIOR!

I have been receiving more Hypnotic taped messages, in the last few day's & while I cannot fully remember what they 'ordered' me to do, I know they are correct  in whatever they have said. My inferior 'little' mind is in the power of a far superior real man. It is completely relaxing to allow my worthless mind to be washed clean of all its thoughts, while I welcome-in the thoughts of my superior. He is in control & thankfully I no longer have to think,just do as a real man orders. I now know this is the proper way for a faggot, such as myself to think & behave at all times. Soon I now feel I must change the name of this blog to indicate that these messages are written by a truly inferior faggot, [no longer a 'little' gay guy; since an inferior fag is still even farther down the scale than a 'gay-man'..who may still, at least be considered a 'man'...A faggot,[such as myself] can no longer be considered a man, of any kind. 'It's sole reason for being is to follow orders & do as any real-man [esp. a straight man..a God!] commands. 'It's' proper place is on its knees in the company of its superiors:all real-men! Being of 'service', esp. to the wonderful male-penis between an alpha man's legs is its only reason for being!......[I hope this message is what my Superior wished me to say]....

No comments:

Post a Comment