Saturday, May 3, 2014

THE HYPNOTIC SUGGESTIONS HAVE REACHED A DANGEROUS STAGE :CAN I RESIST???

I awoke this morning in a strange motel room, on the outskirts of town. I have no memory of how I got the there, or exactly where I was. Looking around the room I saw the cloths I had been wearing the other night while going-over my E-mails at 8p.m., were dropped in a pile on the floor. In a panic I checked my jeans pocket: Thank god, my wallet & the few dollars inside it were still there! Then I suddenly realized I was wearing a pair of pink lace thong panties!!..'What-the-hell", I thought. Id never seen these sissy underpants before & had no memory of them at all...even worse, when I slipped them down, I could see what looked like semi-dried cum stains in their rear. Feeling my ass, back there & sure enough it was coming from my behind! I ran to the restroom & washed my rear-end the best I could. It was in there I first saw two used condoms lying on the floor, both still quite full! Going back into the bedroom I noticed three more on the rug near the bed as well as several empty cans of beer.  looking in the wastebasket, I found around a dozen more beer cans as well as several empty liquor bottles! I went back into the bathroom & took a really hot shower, then got dressed. [for some strange reason I couldn't bring myself to throw away the panties. I wanted to, but found myself putting them in my pocket instead]. When I left the room I walked down to the motel-office. An older women was behind the desk & I asked her if she had been on duty last night. "Honey, I don't know who rented that room, they paid cash & when I came on duty at four a.m., I could hear the party was still going on at full swing. Lucky no one complained, what with all those men coming & going all night...& the look of some-of-them!! You know the type, wearing all that leather stuff...I did have to tell a few of them to start their motorcycles away from the door so as not to wake up the other customers!"...I had heard enough & asked her to call me a cab.........I think my Superior may have gone too far with his hypnotic suggestions...but I doubt I have the power to resist his superior mind, since I am his inferior faggot........

No comments:

Post a Comment